"Michael, Lindsay, and I always practice together...Practicing wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable without them. And I'm also thankful for the community at PSYC. I've felt all my feelings in this studio. I've cried, laughed, sighed away my troubles. It's a place that all are welcome, come as you are leave lighter, more centered as a person. It's truly a special place." - Amber
New Student Info & general Policies
•Only our members are able to purchase classes & membership packages online. Come in to meet us, then become a member! We want to know who you are!
• Members are issued a key tag required for signing into class BEFORE passing
the front desk. The tag is linked directly to their profile & helps sign-ins to be fast, most efficient and accurate. Please bring your key tag!...If you loose it, we'll
• Members always receive class packages that are set at a discounted rate.
• First Timers pay $10 for an intro class, (one-time only).
If a class card is purchased the same day, package will be discounted +20%!
• New Students & First Timers are those who have NEVER taken class with us.
Students may come in under a new student special one time only & after that are
no longer eligible for ANY new student discounts.
• New Student Specials may not be combined with any other offer.
• Class cards have expiration dates which are final. No exceptions or extensions!
Any special offers expire as per the specifications as indicated for each individual
special sale or promotion.
• All class cards are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and cannot be shared.
(Classes may be gifted to one person for a $25 Admin transfer fee. Our Roll Over
Policy, allows classes not more than 3-months expired to be bought back @$5 each,
with purchase of a new 5-,10- or 20- class card at our desk, or phone. Does not
apply to Unlimited Pkgs.)
•If you have to leave class early, do so BEFORE Savasana. Please collect your items and return props neatly & quietly so that you don't disturb others' time of rest.
Frequently Asked Questions & Things to Know
• You don't have to be flexible to practice yoga.
In fact if you're not, know that is one of the best reasons to start practicing!
• Basic Vinyasa & Pilates classes are great for beginners. Mixed Level Yoga is just that.
Click Yoga Classes & Pilates for class description.
• Children between 10 - 15 yrs. may take Basic Vinyasa classes if parents come in to
sign waiver giving permission. (Children may not be left in waiting area while parents
are taking class.)
• Wear comfortable clothing. Yoga & Pilates are done bare foot.
• Everyone leaves their shoes in the hallway shoe racks before entering and checking
in at the front desk. (Some shoes look alike, but are not. Please be mindful of yours!)
• Please silence or turn off all mobile devices and take them into the classroom!
• Be on time. No one will be permitted 15 minutes after a class has begun, (10 minutes
for 1-hour classes).
• Take all valuables into the classroom and place on shelf. Do not leave valuables in the changing areas. We are not responsible for your items or valuables, however we will
do our best to place any found items in our lost & found. Items left over 1-month
may be donated.
• We do not hold yoga mats that are not registered in our paid Mat Storage.
Any mats left will be put aside, then donated.
• Mat Storage Fee for Members is @ $1.50/week. See Mat Storage for details.
• Practice at your own discretion. Yoga & Pilates are physical activities. All students
must fill out waivers and contracts accepting responsibility for their own participation
and are responsible for permissions needed by their doctor to participate in physical
• Space Rental: We are rarely able to accommodate requests for room & or studio
rental. However, if you want to submit a request, please feel free to do so in writing to